Mumbai – Thane
Chemical, Refineries, Hydrocarbon Consulting/ EPC
Chemical Engineering Graduate from a recognized Institute
- Advanced knowledge of processes involved in Chemical/Petroleum refining/Petrochemicals.
- Line sizing and Pump hydraulics
- Relief devices & flare systems design
- Good command over international standards such as API/ISO/NORSOK/NACE related to process engineering.
- Knowledge of standards related to HSE such as EPA, OSHA, NFPA, OISD
- Basic Knowledge of pipeline engineering & fundamentals of flow assurance for onshore & offshore pipelines
- Preparation & checking of process equipment & instrument data sheet.
Preparation of process engineering document such as
- Operating Control & safeguarding philosophy.
- Hazardous area classification schedule and drawings
- Control & safeguarding narrative
- Process design basis.
- Plant Operating manual
- Hydraulic calculation reports.
- Critical valve list
- Process safeguarding diagram
- Material selection diagrams
- Participating in HAZOPs and safety studies
- Understanding of codes and standards like API,ASME,BS, ANSI,TEMA
- Good Communication in English (Written & Spoken)
- Management of a team of Piping Engineers, Designers and Draughtsman
- Experience in Multi-Discipline engineering environment.